Saturday, September 27, 2008

Key Terms

Here is a list of the words from the titles of my essays and papers:

Anti-Body
Grotesque
Welfare State
Disability
Translations
Dada
Helsinki
Gothic
Postmodern
Variable Art
Mechanical Reproduction
Homelessness
Bilingual
Attack
Difficult
Blubber
Interlingual
Transfer
Fat
Deformed
Allegories
Unnatural
Xenophobia
Displacement
Lemurs
Mutilated
Animals
Hate
Languages
Masters
Deformeringsmaskin

Reading my CV one might thinks I'm a dubious person. I need to start writing happy things.

3 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

From just the bare list, sure, but if "blubber" and "lemurs" appear in every essay title, mixed in with the rest of the words, then you're fine.

10:38 AM  
Blogger brian (baj) salchert said...

There are some interesting proximities
in this list, such as
Bilingual Attacks
and
Deformed Allegories
but there is a longer one:
Mutilated Animals Hate Languages.
-
Makes me wonder if they do.

3:05 PM  
Blogger Johannes said...

That's an essay I have yet to write. But I like it.

J

3:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home