Thursday, December 06, 2007

/nor

I'm freezing and I'm about to go get some final papers from my comp class but I just wanted to say that this morning I've been reading the new issue of New Ohio Review and it's really interesting. Definitely one of the best journals around.

There is an excerpts from Sandy Florian's current project (which I think is one of the most exciting things around), a really interesting poem by Leslie Bumstead (whose work I have not yet read, but will look for), translations of Tomaz Salamun, a poem by Graham Foust, a poem by GC Waldrep, Laura Moriarty and Brent Cunningham's collaboration and a bunch of other stuff (including a couple of my texts). Get it for Christmas.

3 Comments:

Blogger Verse said...

Your piece in that issue was excellent--is that in the new book?

7:46 AM  
Blogger Johannes said...

Thank you. Yes, that's in A New Quarantine Will Take My Place. I can send you a copy as well as a copy of Flet if you want.

8:25 AM  
Blogger Verse said...

Thanks. I already have Flet, which I'm looking forward to reading--it actually took me a while to recover from Nylund's spell. There's nothing else like it out there.

1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home